Vietnam (Varies: Empire ; Primedia ; Cowles ; Weider ; HistoryNet-World)
- Digital Object Type
- PRIMEDIA Enthusiast Group
- Physical Location
- Item is Copyrighted - It is not available outside the VNCA building
- Vietnam Center Collection
- Varies: Empire ; Primedia ; Cowles ; Weider ; HistoryNet-World
- [Varies], Virginia
- United States
- General Note
- 1988- / Bimonthly numbering: June-1 ; August-2 ; October-3 ; December-4 ; February-5 ; April-6 / Publisher Varies: Empire, Primedia Enthusiast, Cowles, Weider, HistoryNet-World / Quarterly Summer 1988-Summer 1989
- Existence: June 2004
General Note / OCR
Prisoner in North Vietnam: Brought down by a faulty fuze on his wingman's bomb, Tom Moe survived more than five years as a POW in North Vietnam.
30 Years After: Legacy of the Vietnam War: To understand America's war in Vietnam, one must put it in the context of Vietnam's long past- and what has occured since.
The M-113 APC's Long and Winding Road: Little more than an aluminum box on treads, the M-113 armored personnel carrier was a rolling home and arsenal for its creative-minded crewmen.
Fighting Forces: The fleet oilers, ammunition ships and stores ships of TF-73 kept the rest of the U.S. Navy operating off the coast of Vietnam.
Personality: Thanks to the compassion and determination of one Australian soldier, a little girl disfigured by the war got a second chance at life.
Arsenal: The armed version of the Grumman OV-1 Mohawk surveillance plane was called 'Whispering Death' by the Viet Cong.
Reviews: Stripping away illusions to reveal the nature, and tragedy, of war.
Perspectives: Many American POWs survived years of brutal suppression by their jailers at the 'Hanoi Hilton' thanks to their religious faith.
VIetnam Events: A listing of reunions and other events related to the Vietnam War.
- Pub Credit Line
- 999Serial207357, Vietnam Center Collection, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Added: 28 Sep 2004 [Updated: 21 Sep 2018]