Far Eastern Economic Review (Review Publishing Co.)
- Digital Object Type
- Review Publishing Company Limited
- Physical Location
- Item is Copyrighted - It is not available outside the VNCA building
- Vietnam Center Collection
- Far Eastern Economic Review
- Review Publishing Co.
- Hong Kong
- General Note
- 1946-2009 / Weekly 1946-2004 ; Monthly 2005-2009 / Related Title: Yearbook (Annual) / Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp.
- Existence: 28 August 2003
General Note / OCR
18 Free Thai Trade: The next big bilateral U.S. deal in Southeast Asia could be with Thailand--if only there weren't so many obstacles.
20 Hyundai's Role: The death of the promoter of business ties between North and South Korea has renewed a debate over that relationship.
24 China Briefing and Business Digest
26 A Leadership that Cares: Since taking office, China's new leaders have shown that they're different from their predecessors-and yet the same.
28 Market Grab: Foreign companies are cashing in on Chinese cellphone-makers' success.
32 Pensonic's China Challenge: Brought to its knees by cheap Chinese manufacturers, Malaysia's Pensonic is fighting back- carving niche markets and outsourcing to, you guessed it, China.
36 Scar Wars: Better healing with hi-tech dressings
38 Loose Wire: Virus busting-find out how to beat the Blaster.
46 Country Reports South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong
48 Country Reports China
62 Windows on the World: Europe is coming to Hanoi, with opening of three new cultural centres. But can they hope to have any impact on the stagnant local arts scene?
65 Postcard: Bangkok's sex king spills the beans.
66 In review: The story of the Chinese in America Plus: Monkey Hunting, by Cristina Garcia.
- Pub Credit Line
- 999Serial166401, Vietnam Center Collection, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Added: 01 Mar 2004 [Updated: 01 Mar 2004]