Vietnam (Varies: Empire ; Primedia ; Cowles ; Weider ; HistoryNet-World)
- Digital Object Type
- Empire Press
- Item is Copyrighted - It is not available outside the VNCA building
- Gary Noller Collection
- Varies: Empire ; Primedia ; Cowles ; Weider ; HistoryNet-World
- [Varies], Virginia
- United States
- General Note
- 1988- / Bimonthly numbering: June-1 ; August-2 ; October-3 ; December-4 ; February-5 ; April-6 / Publisher Varies: Empire, Primedia Enthusiast, Cowles, Weider, HistoryNet-World / Quarterly Summer 1988-Summer 1989
- Existence: August 1994
General Note / OCR
10 Fighting Forces: The NVA and the VC thought they controlled the Que Son Valley. But they U.S. 1st Marine Division had other ideas.
12 Arsenal: The Marine Corps' M-50A1 Ontos anti-tank vehicle could put out devastating fire.
50 Reviews: The 'secret war' in Laos goes on. And so does the U.S. betrayal of the Hmong tribesmen.
58 Perspectives: For General Schwarzkopf, friendly fire incidents in the Gulf War were a deadly reminder of his experiences in Vietnam.
18 Wasted Air Power: Doing it right in the Persian Gulf War highlighted what went wrong in the air war over North Vietnam.
26 The Battle of Ong Thanh: In battle everything depends on the commanders, from the generals to the colonels to the captains and lieutenants on the line.
34 First Blood For First Battalion: The 9th Cavalry's Blue Team had found the NVA's 18th Regiment. Now it was up to the 1st Battalion, 12th Cavalry, to 'fix' them and finish them off.
42 Lost in Laos: Show down over Laos in 1961 and captured by the Pathet Lao, he would prove to be the first American prisoner of war in Southeast Asia.
- Pub Credit Line
- 1452Serial216326, Gary Noller Collection, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Added: 15 Nov 2004 [Updated: 15 Nov 2004]