The VHPA Newsletter (Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Assocication (VHPA))
- Number of Pages
- Digital Object Type
- Information removed from digital copy?
- Physical Location
- Stacks Newsletter Collection
- Copyright Statement
- ©Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association. All rights reserved.
- The VHPA Newsletter
- Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Assocication (VHPA)
- United States
- General Note
- [1984-2004] Later Title: The VHPA Aviator
- Publication: August 1985
Table of Contents
LETTERS: The WVPHA Column FROM Kathy Uster and Sue Gould VHPA to attend 'Firebase Colorado; LZ 85' Houston's finest FROM Tobert E. Tessier Chopper pilots - old friends FROM Diane Carlson Evans English history FROM Philip D. Chinnery Antique newsletters FROM Peter W. Barber London Calling FROM C.J. Young A winter reunion? FROM Jim Cheatham Wayne isn't dead FROM Gerald Barnes Dustoff flick FROM John J. Wright Helicopter fanatic - Scottish style FROM Adam C. Watson Looking for marines FROM Jan Sallaz Thinks sweatshirt is neat FROM Bauke Jan Douma
Reunion '85 report (Front Cover) Annual business meeting Get in on the history
MEMBER NEWS: John H. Vander George B. Harrison
New life members Our wall BY Editor VHPA to attend 'Firebase Colorado; LZ 85' '85 Reunion photo memory book Records and data base committee needs your help Upcoming events "Why I want to be a pilot"
- Pub Credit Line
- 2112Newsletter476809, Ronald P. (Phil) Marshall, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Added: 13 Oct 2010 [Updated: 25 Apr 2017]