American Counter-Diplomacy in Vietnam, The Professor, the Policeman, and the Peasant. Senatorial Teach-In, Tonkin Resolution, Peking Interviews.
- Number of Pages
- Digital Object Type
- MSU Archives and Historical Collections
- Original Repository
- Michigan State University Archives & Historical CollectionsRalph F. Turner Papers. (UA 17.149) Box 1694, Folder 11
- Educational use only, no other permissions given. U.S. and international copyright laws may protect this item. Commercial use or distribution of this digital object is not permitted without written permission of the Michigan State University Archives & Historical Collections.
- MSU grant exchange. The original item# we assigned was replaced to match the PDF filename on 25APR2016. Original Item# UA1714916941162015DB is retained for reference in Coll/Bx/Fldr/Doc fields.
- Physical Location
- Box 1694, Folder 11; Michigan State University Archives & Historical Collections
- Ralph F. Turner Papers
- Existence: March 1966
- Existence: Majority of material found within March 1966
General Note / OCR
- Pub Credit Line
- 6-20-15DB-116-UA17-149_000055, Ralph F. Turner Papers, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Added: 29 Oct 2014 [Updated: 05 May 2016]