The VHPA Newsletter (Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Assocication (VHPA))
- Number of Pages
- Digital Object Type
- Information removed from digital copy?
- Copyright Statement
- ©Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association. All rights reserved.
- The VHPA Newsletter
- Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Assocication (VHPA)
- United States
- General Note
- [1984-2004] Later Title: The VHPA Aviator
- Publication: May/June 2005
Table of Contents
LETTERS: The finest men I ever knew flew helicopters in Vietnam FROM Terry L. Garlock Helicopter pilot, crew became subject of poem FROM Hal Manns Infantryman seeks name of pilot he helped rescue FROM Garry C. Beeson
TAPS: Charles Walter Anderson - Rick Beam - James S. Coble - James Robert Cox - Howard K. Hostler - Gregory F. Roche Jr.
REPORTS: Legislation would give congressional recognition BY Dave Rittman VA to have presence at San Francisco reunion BY Rich Buzen
REUNION: There's still time to register for San Francisco BY Joe Bilitzke and Dave Rittman Alternate hotels near Marriott to honor VHPA rate BY David Rittman New guys get special table BY Mike Sheuerman Bring old lanyards to reunion BY Mike Sheuerman Golf - StoneTree in great shape, prizes to be awarded BY Mark Whitten Two bike rides planned for reunion BY Ken Lindstrom Schedule of events Signing up members major goal of new president BY Mike Sheuerman CCN has holiday party in San Francisco BY Jim Barger
BOOK REVIEW: Secret Commandos Behind Enemy Line with the Elite Warriors of SOG BY Mike Sheuerman
FEATURES: FSB Coral BY John Eaton
- Pub Credit Line
- 2299Newsletter610711, Jack Swickard Collection, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Added: 24 Mar 2017 [Updated: 19 Sep 2017]