Hal Vorhies Collection (1066) Finding Aid
- Hal Vorhies Collection
Scope and Contents
The sort from the master database was to select documents which bore a relationship to the VC and NVA activities in building a political infrastructure in South Vietnam during the conflict. The sort was done in 1975 by the Air Force Academy (which then had the entire CDEC microfilm holdings) using the machine designed for that purpose.
- 12 November 2002
- Finding Aid
- Length (Linear Feet)
- D040.2B; Library; Museum Objects
- Museum Objects
Wooden stamp used by Viet Cong.
- Click here to view all Museum Objects
Selections of Combined Document Exploitation Center (CDEC) on microfilm (84 reels) - Located at D040.2B
- Click here to view all Microforms
- Pub Credit Line
- 10660000000, Hal Vorhies Collection, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University
- Added: 12 Nov 2002 [Updated: 23 Mar 2006]